"Image Survivable Feature for the Check-21 act"
This new Image Survivable Security feature dramatically reduces liability to the customer and provides full compliance with "Check 21" requirements. The principle benefits to this feature are as follows:
- Verifies authenticity at the point of presentment without any secondary devices.
- Is applied through the original printing process.
- Survives a low resolution image scan and verifies that the digital conversion was from the original source.
- Can detect alterations at point of presentation.
- Can detect alterations in second line operational inspections.
- Does not require further proprietary and expensive equipment to verify.
- Creates a robust warning with a photocopy attempt.
- Insurance for the bank or the corporate customer to determine whether proper “Due Diligence”was applied at the “Point of Presentment”.
- Can verify unique pixel pattern variances. Original is stored for comparison analysis against a suspected fraudulent document.
- Effective deterrent to prevent counterfeiting.
ImageSECURE™ - "Image Survivable Feature for the Check-21 act"
Normal Room Temperature 74°
View of Check at normal view and room temperature.